HB-101 Great for Adenium is a safe and harmless nutrient that is perfect for organic and reduced-chemical cultivation
Extracts from cedar, cypress, pine and plantain
Apply once a week
How to take care of an Adenium Plant?
* When the plant produces flowers, expect pink flowers
* Adenium can be quite beautiful when it is well-taken care of
* Adenium needs typical watering
* The watering method is very important keep your plant healthy
* It should not sit on the water, and an excess amount of water should be avoided
General Information of Adenium Plant
* Prefers full sun
* Can be grown outdoor
* Grows 30cm (12") tall
* Can die easily if overwatered
* Does not handle cold well
* Best propagated by cuttings, leaves, offsets or seeds
* Flowers are pink
Shipping is free for orders above $100. Currently shipping is only available within Singapore.WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
We try to process orders as quickly as we can and ship it out via our logistics partner Do expect to receive your order within 3-7 days of placing your order.WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER GETS STUCK OR LOST IN THE PROCESS OF DELIVERY?
If you do not receive your order after 7 days, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check on your order for you. We will get back to you with regards to the resolution for the order via email!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.