Neem Oil 99.9% is a natural broad spectrum fungicide, insecticide and miticide.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult garden insects. It also prevents and controls black spot, rust and powdery mildew
- Highly effective and economical botanical oil suitable for indoors and outdoors
- For use on ornamental flowering plants, trees, shrubs and foliage grown in greenhouses, interiorscapes and commercial landscapes
- Coats fungal spores then dehydrates them to stop disease cycle
- Applied when conditions favour disease development but before major symptoms occur
Ready to use formula. Shake well before use. Application Frequency: Apply every 2 - 3 weeks
Extract of Neem Oil - 99.9%
Inert Ingredients - 0.01%
Warning: As with all oil based treatments, do not spray during periods of hot sun or before rain. Best applied in the evening.
Note: Neem oil has a smell that may be considered strong to some. The smell serves as a natural repellent to insects.