Embossed microporous nitrile coating over engineered microfibre
• Embossed microporous nitrile palm finish
• SHOWA engineered microfiber yarns (0.52 denier)
• High abrasion resistance level 4
• Ultra-light weight: 19 g
• Palm Thickness : 0.90mm
• Excellent fitting due to optimal liner design
• Abrasion resistance lasts twice as longer as SHOWA 380 (8000 cycles vs 4000)
• Embossed nitrile palm finish disperses oil away to increase grip and longevity in light oily environments
• The 0.84mm finger thickness provides an excellent level of tactility and sensitivity
• Microfibre properties boost vapour permeation and enhances breathability thus drier hands and less sweat
• Exceptional suppleness, ultra-comfort and hand fitting thanks to the combination of microfibre and spandex
• A flexible glove designed for easy movement and extended wear
• No latex allergy risks
• General handling
• Agriculture & gardening
• Do not use where there are chemical, electrical, thermal, or entanglement risks.
• Wash at 40°C max.
• Performance levels as per standard EN388 retained after 3 washes, subject to variations linked to actual usage conditions.
• Performance levels apply to the coated surface only.
• Store in a dry place, away from light.