Starx Kelp Soluble Powder is a Seaweed Extract (0-0-7), highly concentrated kelp made from Ascophyllum Nodosum. It provides over 60 assorted chelated nutrients and growth enhancers including an extra potassium boost for plant metabolism. Starx Soluble powder is a 100% organic natural plant food and contains a wide range of trace elements, vitamins, amino acids and naturally occurring hormones that stimulate plant growth. It is an excellent source of food for both beneficial bacteria and fungi, and also an excellent source of potassium and increases available nitrogen to plants. Starx Kelp soluble powder is a highly effective natural plant fertilizer and organism food that enhances seed germination, promotes healthy root development, increases disease resistance and accelerated leaf shoot and stem development.
Usage directions: Use as a foliar spray or irrigation application every 14-21 days.
Use 5g of Starx Kelp Soluble Powder per 10 litres of water for young plants (7-14days)
use 8g to 12g of powder per 10 litres of water for ornamental trees, shrubs, vegetables or lawns.
- Healthier plants
- All natural fertilization
- Faster Assimilation
- Excellent for soaking seeds or bulbs just prior to plantings to improve germination rate, health and vigour in the earliest stages of growth
- Strengthening cuttings, transplants, bare rooted trees and shrubs when used as a root dig before transplanting
- Foilage feeding both indoor and outdoor plants
- Greening up athletic turf, lawn and livestock pastures with spring applications.